Are you a parent of a student entering college this year? Or maybe a student yourself? Have you seen the prices of the book store textbooks and the laundry list of books needed for the classes? Are you looking for an alternative to buying expensive college textbooks that you’ll never use again or maybe get a fraction of the money you paid for it back if you sell it back? I know there are numerous sites to choose from now-a-days, but stick to the experts and look no further. Campus Book Rentals, the name says it all. It’s what they do, and they do it well.
CampusBookRentals.com is the one stop shop for College students who want the ease of reliable textbook renting.
- Some of the benefits of using CBR as opposed to competitors are:
- You save 40-90% off textbook prices
- Qualify for FREE shipping both ways (with the option to get the book next day for an extra fee).
- Unlike others that may send a PDF file, you get an actual textbook you can HIGHLIGHT in and make any needed notes.
- Flexible renting periods with a 15 day grace period, which surely you’ll never need because no one procrastinates in college…right?
So how does it work? Check out the video below!:
What makes the whole deal even sweeter? When you kick in a donation. That’s right. They donate to Operation Smile with every rental purchase.
What is Operation Smile?
Operation Smile is a non-profit organization that provides rehabilitating, and sometimes life-saving surgeries to children born with cleft palates.
Check it out for yourself below!
If you have had experience using CampusBookRental.com, or plan to try it out, please leave your feedback in a comment below! I’d love to hear it.