Vanilla S'mores Cake
This cake is so easy you can make it any time.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time24 mins
Total Time26 mins
Servings: 10 People
- 1 Box French Vanilla Cake Mix Cook for directions
- 1/2 Box Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding Add to cake mix for extra moisture and flavor
- 1 Bowl Vanilla Pudding Icing See recipe below
- 2 Packs Graham Crackers For sides of cake
- 3 Bars Hershey's Chocolate Bars Melted for drizzles
- 3 Marshmallows However you would like to use for decoration
- 1/4 bag Vanilla Chocolate Chips For texture in cake batter
Bake cake per box directions. If using the Vanilla Pudding Icing recipe, use 1/2 box left of the Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding in the mix to add extra moisture and flavor to the boxed cake. I also add vanilla chocolate chips to the batter in the pan for texture.
Ice with the Vanilla icing.
Pulse the graham crackers in a food chopper to get thin cracker crumbs. Add to the sides of the iced cake. The more the merrier! They add great flavor when mixed with the icing plus they're yummy!
Decorate with melted chocolate, marshmallows (heat for 10 seconds but be careful with young kids, they get REALLY sticky!), and some whole or broken graham crackers on top.