Vanilla Pudding Icing
Simple cream cheese based icing that pack huge flavor!
Prep Time5 mins
Mixing Time3 mins
Total Time8 mins
Servings: 1 8" Cake
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese No need to soften
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter Softened You can use salted butter if it is all you have.
- 1/2 Box Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract I prefer the premium flavor for my icings.
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
Add the cream cheese to the stand mixer and wisk on high for about 30 seconds until creamy.
Add in softened butter and mix with cream cheese until incorporated, about 30 seconds.
Add in vanilla extract and vanilla pudding (1/2 box - the other half you can add to your cake mix, it helps moisten the cake) and beat on high 30 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on high for about 1-2 minuted until fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl halfway through.
*Add more milk if you'd like a thinner consistency but be careful not to add too much at once!